There is a peer support group for you
- Search our directory of support groups, just enter a
key wordin the box below.
- Don’t limit your search too quickly, many great groups get together online. Sometimes groups meeting online arrange local meetings too.
- If you can’t find who you need please contact us for help. We will get back to you with information about relevant groups near you or online.
- Connect to that group yourself either in person or online.
- It’s Ok to be nervous about your first contact but you will find you will be welcomed. Some groups want you to make contact before you go, many groups are OK if you just come and often you can bring a support person with you.
- We don’t endorse/recommend any particular group but if you have a particularly good (or bad) experience with a group we would appreciate your confidential feedback.
Group name Tourette Syndrome Association
Specific issue/condition/disease Tourette Syndrome
Group name Townes-Brocks Syndrome Support Group
Group name Townsville Hearing Voices Support Group
Specific issue/condition/disease Hearing Voices
Group name Townsville Multicultural Support Group
Specific issue/condition/disease Refugee and multicultural groups, cultural diversity
Group name Trans Talking Outside the Box
Specific issue/condition/disease N/A
Group name Transcendence
Specific issue/condition/disease glbti
Group name Transverse Myelitis Network
Group name Vision Australia
Specific issue/condition/disease blind, poor or low vision
Group name Warringnu 60 and Better Program Inc
Group name Warwick VIP Awareness Group
Specific issue/condition/disease Vision impaired
Request us to list your group
Use our contact form to get in touch and we will create a listing that you can then customise.