There is a peer support group for you
- Search our directory of support groups, just enter a
key wordin the box below.
- Don’t limit your search too quickly, many great groups get together online. Sometimes groups meeting online arrange local meetings too.
- If you can’t find who you need please contact us for help. We will get back to you with information about relevant groups near you or online.
- Connect to that group yourself either in person or online.
- It’s Ok to be nervous about your first contact but you will find you will be welcomed. Some groups want you to make contact before you go, many groups are OK if you just come and often you can bring a support person with you.
- We don’t endorse/recommend any particular group but if you have a particularly good (or bad) experience with a group we would appreciate your confidential feedback.
Group name Petrie Carer Support Group
Specific issue/condition/disease Caring responsibilities for a family member or friend
Specific issue/condition/disease Support for parents and friends of the LGBTIQ community, and also for LGBTIQ people who are struggling to find support for themselves.
Group name Pierre Robin Australia
Specific issue/condition/disease Pierre Robin Sequence / Syndrome
Group name Post Adoption Support Queensland
Group name Post Polio Network
Group name Prader-Willi Syndrome Australia
Specific issue/condition/disease Prader-Willi syndrome, genetic disorder
Specific issue/condition/disease rare, PSP, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
Group name Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
Specific issue/condition/disease prostate cancer, men
Group name Prostate Cancer Support group North West
Specific issue/condition/disease prostate cancer
Specific issue/condition/disease Prostate Cancer
Request us to list your group
Use our contact form to get in touch and we will create a listing that you can then customise.