Joining a group
- Search our directory of support groups, just enter a
key wordin the box below.
- Don’t limit your search too quickly, many great groups get together online.
- If you can’t find who you need please contact us for help. We will get back to you with information about relevant groups near you or online.
- Connect to that group yourself either in person or online.
- It’s Ok to be nervous about your first contact but you will find you will be welcomed. Some groups want you to make contact before you go, many groups are OK if you just come and often you can bring a support person with you.
- We don’t endorse/recommend any particular group but if you have a particularly good (or bad) experience with a group we would appreciate your confidential feedback.
Group name AusCongo Network
Group name ausEE Inc
Specific issue/condition/disease Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorder Eosinophilic oEsophagitis Eosinophilic Gastritis Eosinophilic Enteritis Eosinophilic Colitis Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis
Group name Aussie Hands
Specific issue/condition/disease symbrachydactyly
Group name Australasian Mastocytosis Society
Specific issue/condition/disease Mastocytosis
Group name Australia Alopecia Areata Foundation Inc
Specific issue/condition/disease All forms of Alopeica Areata Alopeica Totalis, Alopecia Universalis, Androgenetic etc
Group name Australia Pain Management Association
Specific issue/condition/disease Chronic Pain Migraine Back pain Arthritis Fibromyalgia CRPS
Specific issue/condition/disease prostate cancer
Group name Australian Breastfeeding Association
Group name Australian Cystinosis Support Group
Specific issue/condition/disease People associated and affected by the storage disease Cystinosis and Fanconi Syndrome
Specific issue/condition/disease Huntington's Disease
Request us to list your group
Use our contact form to get in touch and we will create a listing that you can then customise.