Joining a group
- Search our directory of support groups, just enter a
key wordin the box below.
- Don’t limit your search too quickly, many great groups get together online.
- If you can’t find who you need please contact us for help. We will get back to you with information about relevant groups near you or online.
- Connect to that group yourself either in person or online.
- It’s Ok to be nervous about your first contact but you will find you will be welcomed. Some groups want you to make contact before you go, many groups are OK if you just come and often you can bring a support person with you.
- We don’t endorse/recommend any particular group but if you have a particularly good (or bad) experience with a group we would appreciate your confidential feedback.
Group name Women's Craft Gathering
Specific issue/condition/disease Women's support group welcomes all women. This includes women who might be experiencing difficulties related to various challenges eg. bipolar and depression, social isolation, and who are going through different transitions in their lives.
Group name Work Injury Support Network
Specific issue/condition/disease All work injuries and compensation issues.
Request us to list your group
Use our contact form to get in touch and we will create a listing that you can then customise.