Joining a group
- Search our directory of support groups, just enter a
key wordin the box below.
- Don’t limit your search too quickly, many great groups get together online.
- If you can’t find who you need please contact us for help. We will get back to you with information about relevant groups near you or online.
- Connect to that group yourself either in person or online.
- It’s Ok to be nervous about your first contact but you will find you will be welcomed. Some groups want you to make contact before you go, many groups are OK if you just come and often you can bring a support person with you.
- We don’t endorse/recommend any particular group but if you have a particularly good (or bad) experience with a group we would appreciate your confidential feedback.
Specific issue/condition/disease Acquired Brain Injury specifically stroke support for best rehabilitation practices and opportunities.
Specific issue/condition/disease All types of abuse (physical, emotional, sexual), addiction to control, co-dependency
Specific issue/condition/disease Adult children of alcoholics and dysfunctional families
Group name Albinism Fellowship of Australia
Specific issue/condition/disease Albinism Oculocutaneous albinism (OCA) and Ocular albinism (OA)
Group name Alcoholics Anonymous
Specific issue/condition/disease Alcoholism
Group name Alopecia Support Group Brisbane
Specific issue/condition/disease Alopecia
Group name Alzheimer Queensland wide Support groups
Specific issue/condition/disease alzheimers
Group name Amputees and Families Support Group Qld Inc
Specific issue/condition/disease Amputation and limb differences - their subsequent health related conditions including, vascular, diabetes, accident and trauma, polio, stroke
Group name Amputees Support Group Gold Coast Inc.
Specific issue/condition/disease Amputation
Group name Ankylosing Spondylitis Group of Queensland
Specific issue/condition/disease Ankylosing Spondylitis
Request us to list your group
Use our contact form to get in touch and we will create a listing that you can then customise.