Due to COVID-19, many groups have suspended their face-to-face meetings, but some are continuing with precautions in place. Contact by telephone or email first is recommended. We encourage you to continue to reach out and we will all need to be patient with delays.
There is a peer support group for you
- Search our directory of support groups, just enter a
key wordin the box below.
- Don’t limit your search too quickly, many great groups get together online. Sometimes groups meeting online arrange local meetings too.
- If you can’t find who you need please contact us for help. We will get back to you with information about relevant groups near you or online.
- Connect to that group yourself either in person or online.
- It’s Ok to be nervous about your first contact but you will find you will be welcomed. Some groups want you to make contact before you go, many groups are OK if you just come and often you can bring a support person with you.
- We don’t endorse/recommend any particular group but if you have a particularly good (or bad) experience with a group we would appreciate your confidential feedback.
Request us to list your group
Use our contact form to get in touch and we will create a listing that you can then customise.